We will process your personal information only when we have one of the following grounds:
- On the basis of your consent;
- Where necessary to enter into a contract with you and perform our obligations under that contract;
- Where we have a legitimate interest, subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms;
- Where we have a legal obligation to collect your personal information or otherwise need your personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- Exceptionally, when necessary in the public interest, for example when law enforcement agencies request information to investigate a crime.
We will not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed. In order to determine the appropriate storage period, we take into account the amount, nature and confidentiality of personal data, the purposes for which we process them, and whether we can achieve these goals in other ways.
We must also consider the periods during which we may need to retain personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, inquiries and to defend our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Any personal data (information that allows us to identify you) will be only processed, if you have given your explicit consent to do so, or it is required by any applicable laws and regulations.
Following types of information may be collected from you:
Customer provided information
This might be your name, title, company name, company registration number, email address, business address, billing address, phone number, credit/ debit card or other payment details.
Automatically collected information
This includes data that is automatically reported by log file information and stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address and browsing history is recorded to personalize your customer experience.
Information from our partners
Information from our trusted partners can be gathered with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided to them directly or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
Publicly available information about you may be gathered in order to provide the Services you have signed up for.
Information from communications
Messages that you exchange with us or send to us through any available communication means (letters, emails, chats, calls and social networks).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your information as a legal entity or individual in our database in order to provide in a time efficient manner our services to you or contact you as a vendor about possible projects; and notifying you of changes to any services;
- To identify you;
- To communicate with you for sales or invoicing;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- To send you updates and personalized offers from our Company, based on consent or implied interest (you can easily unsubscribe from these emails or edit your preferences at any time at the bottom of the email) and/or for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- To administer and analyse our client base in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products and services offered;
- To request occasional feedback concerning customer satisfaction;
- To comply with applicable legislation;
- For marketing activities;
- For improvement of the performance and functionality of our Services.
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that the further processing would not harm your interests and there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
The above mentioned purposes for processing your personal data may be extended depending on the development of the offered Services and therefore, we will inform you of any further processing and purposes before taking such action.
We do not rent, trade, or share personal data with third parties except to provide Services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties for providing various services such as credit card processing company to bill you for Services sold on our Website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf.
- When you make a payment on our Website or sign up to be included in our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information, and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We provide non-personal data to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the website.
- We use both your non-personal data and certain personal data to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analysing User preferences and trends.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- In the event the Company goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets by/to another company, your personally identifiable information will be transferred along with the other assets as well. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- Any personal data or comments that you voluntarily disclose on the Website will become publicly available. We post customer news and/or events on our Website, which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
CUSTOMERS DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Right to access
You have the right to receive information about which personal data are processed by us as well as request access to your personal data and/or copies of these data. This includes information about the purpose of usage, the category of the data being used, the recipient and accessor of the data, and, if possible, the planned period of data storage, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for how this period is defined.
Rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
You have the right to request the immediate rectification of any incorrect personal data that concerns you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of certain data at any time for reasons resulting from your specific situation. As a result, we shall no longer process these personal data, unless we can prove that there are urgent reasons for processing, due to which the data cannot be deleted, which outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right of revocation
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we immediately delete the personal data concerning you, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately, provided one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in another way.
- You object to the processing of the data in accordance with section “Right to object” and there are no overriding valid reasons for the processing.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data is required in order to comply with a legal obligation under applicable laws to which we are subject.
This does not apply if the processing is necessary in order to:
- Comply with a legal obligation that requires the processing under applicable laws to which we are subject.
- Assert, exercise or defend legal claims
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information from us. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example, if you want us to determine its accuracy or the reason for its processing.
You will not have to pay to access your personal information (or to exercise any other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help ys verify your identity and to ensure your right to access information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA (European Economic Area). In such cases we will transfer your data only to the countries that are approved by the European Commission as a country with adequate data protection level, or we will enter into an agreement, that will ensure you an adequate level of data protection.
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We follow strict security procedures and use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. The data You provide is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method for encrypting personal information and data so that it can be transmitted securely over the Internet.
We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We shall notify suitable authorities of data breaches, if any. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. We require all third parties involved in the processing of personal data to have appropriate technical and operational security measures to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed. You may submit your questions, requests and complaints to our data privacy department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to CopyAud Nations OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Haabersti linnaosa, Päevalille tn 6-15, 13517, Estonia.